Partner – Direct Hire & Contingent Staffing – Supply Chain Management
Subject Matter Expertise: U.S. and Canadian Talent Market
Operations, Logistics, Planning, Inventory Management, Procurement
Supply Chain Management is at a major inflection point – and moments of immense change require a game changer.
Kristina Jokinen is that game changer. She’s the kind of recruiter whose live-wire personality and deep subject matter expertise allow her to generate, advocate, and innovate unparalleled opportunities for her clients and candidates – a formula that’s rocketed her to the top of the recruiting profession over the past 20+ years.
Kristina’s roots with Argentus run deep: she originally worked with Bronwen at the Pinstripe Group of Companies, helping to grow it into a $40 million a year business. After Pinstripe was acquired by Ajilon Staffing, Kristina’s role grew as she opened new branches, and transformed her unit into the most profitable division within the company’s North American operations. In 2011, Kristina became the National VP of Direct Hire at Adecco Staffing USA, the largest staffing firm in the world. Tasked with setting strategic direction for the company’s direct hire business, she realized the importance of building subject matter expertise in specific verticals. She implemented a niche recruitment model, including units dedicated to Supply Chain, Operations and Logistics — which transformed an underperforming group into a dynamo.
Kristina’s time at Adecco awakened her to the massive opportunities in the Supply Chain field – for candidates, for companies, and for recruiters who are willing to “go native” and learn the field as well as their candidates know it.
Time and again, Kristina’s career has followed an enviable path: she dives in, transforms, and grows the business – no matter what role she’s in. After her tremendously successful run exposed her to Supply Chain’s potential, it’s only natural that she finds her way to Canada’s premier firm in the field.
So Kristina has come back into the fold.
She’s joined Argentus to focus her prodigious recruiting mind on the thriving verticals of Supply Chain Management and Procurement – and expand our lines of business in a strategic selection of industries and markets.
- Tripled the Executive Recruiters’ Direct Hire revenue over five years;
- Expanded target client profile from solely Fortune 1000 companies to Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises, increasing the client count by fourfold;
- Increased the average fee by 20% by concentrating on higher-level positions within the specified vertical;
- Provided subject matter expertise to Executive Recruiters on new technologies in the recruitment industry to increase order fill ratios and allowing for a 40% increase in per recruiter average billings;
- With a focus on recruiting passive candidates and quality long-term matches, reduced the amount of replacements to less than 4% of all placements.
674 Kingston Road, Suite 202.