PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Category Management and Sourcing for the consumables category.
- Building catalogue content as applicable for the Procure to Pay (P2P) software.
- Negotiating contracts for the consumables category.
- Accountable for providing forecasts and guidance on price changes for consumables.
- Source assigned categories and development of contracts and catalogues to enable the negotiated content to be available to practices.
- Managing the change management with our 200+ healthcare practices across Canada.
- Act as an advisory resource on procurement initiatives, contract negotiations and management strategies, and procurement interpretation.
- Becoming the category expert and building relationships with key vendors.
- Building out a 3-year sourcing plan for improvement in assigned categories.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree.
- Bilingual (French and English) is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a sourcing capacity, ideally working with complex categories.
- Experience in managing projects, contracts and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Strong leadership and change management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please make sure to include a resume and make sure to let me know where I can reach you.
2. Follow us on Twitter: @ArgentusTalent. Join the conversation on Twitter to access Hot Jobs, career and resume tips, and Supply Chain news and industry insights.
3. Reach out to your network for referrals: There’s a saying in the recruitment business: Every great candidate knows five more great candidates. So you might not be actively looking, or this job might not be perfect for you, but you probably know someone who would be a great fit for this position or one of our other jobs. If you put us in touch with someone who we end up placing in a permanent position, you could earn a referral reward of up to $1500.
4. Sign up for Argentus’ Market Watch newsletter: It only takes a moment. You’ll receive low-volume, high-impact market insights from the top specialty Supply Chain recruiters including: Salary Information, Supply Chain industry trends, Market Intelligence, Personal Branding tips and More.